ARE YOU MY IDEAL PROSPECT?
My ideal prospect is:
- a solo or micro-business person
- a community service or not-for-profit organisation
- passionate about their business venture
- aiming to build either a small, enhanced or all-in-one website
- wanting to benefit from managing their own content
- or keen for an integral CMS, eMail Newsletter and optional eCommerce system
- actively obtaining proposals from several web design studios
- taking responsibility for creating content and meeting timeframes
- interested in both the process and the final outcome
- keen for a visually distinctive result
- able to meet with me in person to deliver a detailed brief
- willing to undertake a split-billing cycle
- working together with a positive attitude
If you are this type of person, you're my ideal business prospect. We should meet up and discuss your project - how about giving me a call?
GET SEVERAL PROPOSALS
In order to properly evaluate what I am offering, I encourage you to obtain proposals from several web design studios.
Ensure that you give each studio the same brief, so you can achieve a fair comparison.
Each studio should outline the approach they will take with your website. Make sure you ask questions about anything that is unclear or confusing.
In any case, to make an informed decision, you need to create a situation that lets you compare 'apples with apples'.