Are you my ideal prospective client?
My ideal prospect is:
- a solo or micro-business person
- a community service or not-for-profit organisation
- passionate about their business venture
- aiming to build a carefully-planned, well-thought-out website.
- wanting to benefit from managing their own content
You would also be:
- actively obtaining proposals from several web design businesses
- taking responsibility for creating content and meeting timeframes
- interested in both the process and the final outcome
- keen for a visually distinctive result
- able to deliver a detailed brief, or work with me to create one
- willing to undertake a split-billing cycle (startup, midway, final)
- working together with a positive attitude
If you are this type of person, you’re my ideal prospective client. We should meet up and discuss your project — how about giving me a call?
I also partner and subcontract to businesses involved in making websites, sometimes on fixed price projects, but more often under an hourly rate:
- software development businesses
- graphic design businesses
- web design businesses
- marketing businesses
- editorial businesses
- SEO businesses